Grace Y. Lau, CFA® , MBA
Managing Principal, PacWest
- Experience in financial analysis, portfolio and wealth management since 1976.
- Past Employment: Standard & Poor’s, Wells Fargo, Northern Trust and Barclays.
- Education: M.B.A. George Washington University, B.S. University of Wisconsin, Honor Graduate of Pacific Coast Banking School.
- Chartered Financial Analyst® since 1980.
- Series 65 License
- Trustee, Museum of Northern Arizona
- Trustee, MNA Endowment Foundation
- Trustee, City of Phoenix Firefighters Local 493 EB Trust Fund
- Member of the CFA Institute, Women President Organization, Social Venture Partners
- Founder of Asian Women’s Giving Circle
- Past Trustee, Arizona Community Foundation
- Past Trustee, University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire FoundationPast Chair, City of Phoenix Deferred Compensation Board
- Past President, Phoenix Chartered Financial Analyst Society
- Past Vice Chair, Arizona State Retirement System, Investment Committee
- Past Board Member, Arizona Educational Foundation and Phoenix Sister Cities Commission
Elliot C. Kauffman, CFA®, MBA
Managing Director, PacWest
- Experience in portfolio management, equity research and investment analysis since 1994.
- Past Employment: Madison Scottsdale, Davidson Capital Management, Strategic Investment Services.
- Education: M.B.A. Drexel University, B.S. Accounting & Finance, Trenton State College.
- Chartered Financial Analyst® since 1996.
- Certified Public Accountant 1992 – 2007.
- Member of the CFA Institute
- Series 65 License
Thomas J. Steffanci, PhD
Managing Director, Chief Portfolio Strategist
- Experience Portfolio management and strategy, economic and investment research
- Past Employment: Trust Company of the West, Fidelity Investments, AER Advisors, Glencrest Investment Advisors.
- Education: PhD Monetary Economics, University of Connecticut; MA,
- Series 65 License
- Economics and Finance University of New Hampshire; B.A. Economics, Providence College
- Past Member, Investment Advisory Council, California Public Employee Retirement System
- Past Chair of Investment Committee, ICMA Retirement Corporation
- Past Director, Pomona Valley (CA) Medical Center Foundation Board
Russ A. Linnebur, CFA®
Vice-President, Senior Wealth Advisor
- Experience in portfolio and wealth management, financial planning, and investment analysis since 1982.
- Past Experience: Drexel Burnham Lambert, UBS PaineWebber, Merrill Lynch, Zacks Wealth Management
- Education: M.B.A./Business Administration; University of Houston, B.B.A./Finance, University of Texas
Other: Hosted national radio segment on investing, appeared as regular guest on television shows, adjunct Professor at Rice University and taught business courses in Saudi Arabia and in Vietnam
Chartered Financial Analyst®since 1997.
General Securities Principal – Series 24, Series 7, Series 66 Licenses and Life/Health/Variable Annuity License
Mark L. Blom, CFP®
Senior Wealth Advisor
- Experience in portfolio and wealth management, financial planning, and investment analysis since 1987.
- Past Experience: Charles Schwab & Co, and Clarity Financial, LLC.
- Education: B.A. Business Management, Central College.
- Certified Financial Planner™ since 2003.
- Series 66 License
Charles C. Kassicieh, MBA
- Experience in portfolio management and investment research since 2012
- Past Employment Wells Fargo Private Bank, Merrill Lynch
- Education M.B.A. University of New Mexico, B.B.A. University of New Mexico
- Series 7 License, Series 63 License, Series 65 License
- Experience in administration & management since 1988
- Past Employment: Vocational Training Council, Hang Seng Bank, Hong Kong
- Education: Bachelor of Law, University of Wolverhampton, UK
- Associate of The Chartered Institute of Bankers (London) & Hong Kong Institute of Bankers
Client Service Specialist
- Experience in the financial industry since 1995
- Past Employment: Financial & Estate Planning International