Grace Y. Lau, CFA® , MBA
Managing Principal, PacWest
- Experience in financial analysis, portfolio and wealth management since 1976.
- Past Employment: Standard & Poor’s, Wells Fargo, Northern Trust and Barclays.
- Education: M.B.A. George Washington University, B.S. University of Wisconsin, Honor Graduate of Pacific Coast Banking School.
- Chartered Financial Analyst since 1980.
- Series 65 License
- Trustee, Museum of Northern Arizona
- Trustee, MNA Endowment Foundation
- Trustee, City of Phoenix Firefighters Local 493 EB Trust Fund
- Member of the CFA Institute, Women President Organization, Social Venture Partners
- Founder of Asian Women’s Giving Circle
- Past Trustee, Arizona Community Foundation
- Past Trustee, University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire FoundationPast Chair, City of Phoenix Deferred Compensation Board
- Past President, Phoenix Chartered Financial Analyst Society
- Past Vice Chair, Arizona State Retirement System, Investment Committee
- Past Board Member, Arizona Educational Foundation and Phoenix Sister Cities Commission
Elliot C. Kauffman, CFA, MBA
Managing Director, PacWest
- Experience in portfolio management, equity research and investment analysis since 1994.
- Past Employment: Madison Scottsdale, Davidson Capital Management, Strategic Investment Services.
- Education: M.B.A. Drexel University, B.S. Accounting & Finance, Trenton State College.
- Chartered Financial Analyst since 1996.
- Certified Public Accountant 1992 – 2007.
- Member of the CFA Institute
- Series 65 License
Mark L. Blom, CFP®
Senior Wealth Advisor
- Experience in portfolio and wealth management, financial planning, and investment analysis since 1987.
- Past Experience: Charles Schwab & Co, and Clarity Financial, LLC.
- Education: B.A. Business Management, Central College.
- Certified Financial Planner™ since 2003.
- Series 66 License
Charles C. Kassicieh, MBA
- Experience in portfolio management and investment research since 2012
- Past Employment Wells Fargo Private Bank, Merrill Lynch
- Education M.B.A. University of New Mexico, B.B.A. University of New Mexico
- Series 7 License, Series 63 License, Series 65 License
- Experience in administration & management since 1988
- Past Employment: Vocational Training Council, Hang Seng Bank, Hong Kong
- Education: Bachelor of Law, University of Wolverhampton, UK
- Associate of The Chartered Institute of Bankers (London) & Hong Kong Institute of Bankers
Client Service Specialist
- Experience in the financial industry since 1995
- Past Employment: Financial & Estate Planning International